A downloadable game for Windows
About MonsterBall League
MonsterBall League is a 2 vs 2 sport game. Your aim is to throw a ball into the opponent goal with the help of your teammate. So what's new then? The ball is a tiny monster that doesn't like very much to be beaten. Often, during a game, the ball transforms itself and tries to throw you into your own goal.
- Left joystick : MOVE
- A (Xbox Controller) : HIT / HOLD YOUR HIT
The game includes a twitter feed in the bottom of your arena.
Write to @MBL_GAME on twitter to see your message broadcasted during the game.
- Download the zip and extract it. Launch MBL.exe.
- Get 4 Xbox controllers plugged in (or plug in any other pad that you have set with an Xbox controller emulator).
- Get 3 Friends and a couch.
- Get Internet and more friends to comment your game on twitter.
Credits & Contacts
- Aurélien PICOLET: Game Design, Programming [Twitter]
- Ludovic GERAERT: Game Design, Animation
- Vincent SWAENEPOEL: Programming [Twitter]
- Nicolas MAHIEU: Sound Design, Music
- Kévin ORNON: Art, User Experience
- Justin GUILBERT: Art, Production [Twitter]
The game was created as a student project in 3 months at the ENJMIN (French videogame school).
|Published||Sep 02, 2015|
|Tags||Funny, Local multiplayer, mbl, monster-ball, Multiplayer, stupid, Team-Based, Versus|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||XBox 360 controllers|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.